We equip you to build your business.
Become accredited to use Motivational Maps and make a positive difference in your client’s performance
Our training is for organisations, coaches and advisors who want to embrace Motivational Maps as a tool.
We train Motivational Map Practitioners to:
- Understand client’s Motivational Map and how using it will increase performance and satisfaction at work
- Provide feedback to team leaders that assists them to manage their employees expectations and build engagement
- Provide feedback to individuals on where their blind spots might be and discuss strategies to thrive at work
You will receive:
- Pre-training material covering the basics of motivation and the Motivational Maps
- Two days training where we build an understanding of motivation, the Motivational Maps, and the know how to interpret case-studies of both individuals and teams
- Resources include a Practitioners’ Manual, a cloud-based Administration Back Office to manage your Motivational Maps, additional videos, articles and audio materials
- Support and resources from an international community of practitioners
Contact us for locations and dates for 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the next training dates and locations?
Day 1 – Tuesday March 24 (Individual Maps)
Day 2 – Tuesday April 7 (Team Maps)